WELCOME TO OUR MOTORCYCLE RAFFLE
Ionic #31 will be raffling off a new Indian Springfield Motorcycle on May 11, 2024. Color, trim and performance packages may vary. Tickets will be sold at $100 each with only 1000 tickets being sold! The winning ticket will be drawn live at a family-friendly event with live music, food and games at the Nur Shrine Center (198 S. Dupont Highway) in New Castle, Delaware. Additional prizes will be raffled off during the event as well, including two (2) prizes at $1000 each and two (2) prizes at $500 each. Physical presence is not mandatory to win.
To purchase tickets, contact Michael Rodgers or another committee member.
Contact Information: 848-482-1727 or email@example.com
Prizes identified, logos, brands, and other trademarks referred to herein are the
property of their respective trademark holders. Raffle purchases are not tax- deductible.
This raffle is open to residents of the U.S. where permitted by law, contestants must be age 18
and older. Void where prohibited. For details and official rules visit www.ionic31.org/motorcycleraffle.
Sponsor: Ionic Masonic Lodge #31is a 501(c)(10) organization, PO Box 5582.
*Amounts shown for taxes apply to payment on behalf of winner for IRS withholding requirement, additional taxes may be owed. Prizes identified, logos, brands and other trademarks referred to within this raffle are the property of their respective trademark holders and are not sponsor of this promotion. This ad is for
informational purposes only.
Official Raffle Rules
Springfield Indian Motorcycle® Raffle Sponsored by Ionic Lodge # 31 Ancient Free and Accepted Masons of Delaware, a 501(c)(10) nonprofit organization.
Ticket purchases for this raffle are not tax-deductible. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your changes of winning.
LICENSE NUMBER: RE-0011502
CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION: Ionic Lodge # 31 Ancient Free and Accepted Masons of Delaware.
EVENT LOCATION: Nur Shrine Center 198 S Dupont Hwy New Castle DE 19720
SINGLE DRAW DATE: 05/11/2024
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle commences on May 11, 2023, and ends on May 11, 2024. One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded consisting of one Springfield Indian Motorcycle® plus $2,700.00 to be applied toward the winner's IRS withholding requirement for federal income taxes (approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize is $22,499). Odds of winning - one (1) divided by total number of valid ticket purchases. Two (2) $1,000.00 Prize Winners, Two (2) $500.00 Prize Winners. All Raffle Winners are responsible for payment of all Tax, Title, Transfer, and Registration costs and fees.
Ionic Lodge # 31 Ancient Free and Accepted Masons of Delaware assumes no liability or responsibility for any additional associated costs beyond those expressly indicated.
1. Eligibility: This Raffle is open only to legal residents of the U.S. where permitted by law and Delaware Charitable Gaming Rules and Regulations. Must be 18 or older to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Participants full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this raffle. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set
2. Sponsor/Administrator: The sole and exclusive Administrator of this drawing is Ionic Lodge # 31 Ancient Free and Accepted Masons of Delaware "Sponsor".
3. Timing: The Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle commences on May 11, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on May 11, 2024, at 3 p.m. Eastern Time (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor is the official time keeper for Dream Giveaway drawings.
4. Entering: Contestants must purchase raffle tickets at the cost of $100.00 each. Number of Ticket purchases are the sole decision of the contestant. All raffle ticket sales shall be in accordance with the Delaware Charitable Gaming Regulations.
5. Additional Conditions: Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. The use of photocopied entries, or like methods is strictly prohibited and void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, invalid, or unintelligible entry tickets, which will be disqualified and destroyed. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the
individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted.
6. Winner Selection Drawing: A live drawing will be held On May 11, 2024, at 3 p.m. Eastern Time, Winning raffle tickets will be randomly selected from an onsite ticket tumbler containing all properly purchased ticket stubs as follows; One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected and announced followed by Two (2) $1,000.00 winners, and Two (2) $500.00 winners. Physical presence is not mandatory for the winning ticket.
7. Winner Notification: All prize Winners not present at the live drawing will be notified using the contact information entered on the ticket stub, immediately following the ticket selection.
8. Verification of Winners: The winners of the Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle are subject to verification by sponsor. Entrant(s) selected as Prize Winner(s) will be contacted and will be required to sign a notarized affidavit of eligibility, a notarized prize selection affidavit, IRS W-9 form, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited). All winners of prizes in excess of $600.00 will be given an IRS-W2G Form. If a Prize Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign the above required documents, the Grand-Prize Winner forfeits prize and Sponsor may award the applicable prize to a selected Alternate Winner.
9. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning = One (1) divided by total number of valid tickets timely entered for drawing.
10. Grand-Prize: Springfield Indian Motorcycle® - One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded consisting of one Springfield Indian Motorcycle® plus $2700 to be applied toward the winner's IRS withholding requirement for federal income taxes (approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize is $22,499) All non-stated options and features are in Sponsor's discretion and subject to availability. Once Grand Prize Winner is certified, arrangements will be made to award the Grand-Prize at a prize award ceremony. When applicable, the Grand-Prize Winner must provide proof of insurance and a valid driver's license in order to receive any vehicle included in a Grand Prize. The Grand-Prize awards will take place at a location and date determined solely by the Sponsor. If the Sponsor requires the winner to travel to receive the award, Grand-Prize Winner agrees
to accept the Grand-Prize "as-is", "where-is". The Grand-Prize Winner agrees to participate in the award ceremony as a condition to receive the Grand Prize. Should the Grand-Prize winner receive a non-cash Grand-Prize which includes cash for taxes, the Sponsor or Sponsor's agent acting on behalf of Sponsor, agrees to pay the published amount toward the IRS withholding requirement on behalf of the Grand-Prize Winner (resulting from winning the Grand-Prize). For purposes of federal taxes, the net fair market value of the Grand-Prize, plus any published cash award applied toward the IRS withholding requirement, as of the date the winner receives the Grand-Prize, will determine the net value of the Grand-Prize, not the approximate current retail value of
the Grand-Prize. If the cash portion of the Grand-Prize, should any exist, not fulfill the withholding requirement calculated by applying the IRS gross-up formula to the net fair market value of the grand-prize at the time of the award, the Winner will be required to fund the difference at (or prior) to receiving the Grand-Prize. Grand-Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes resulting from winning the Grand-Prize including all federal, state and local, taxes, fees, assessments and like charges. All winners of prizes in excess of $600.00will be given an IRS-W2G Form. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
12. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle drawing constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor and its agents use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
13. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify any Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle drawing, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of Ionic Lodge #31 MC Raffle drawing, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Limitations of Liability: If for any reason an entry or ticket is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another similar entry or ticket in Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle drawing, provided that if it is not possible for Sponsor to award another entry due to discontinuance of the drawing, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all valid entries received for any Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle drawing up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the event that information, in any published ad, press release, article, brochure, or any other communication regarding Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle drawing conflicts with the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall take precedence over all other communications or published materials. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of any Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle drawing to correct typographical errors or maintain legal compliance, and such changes shall become effective on the date published on the web site(s).
15. Arbitration: By participating, Entrant agrees as follows: that good faith efforts will be used to attempt to resolve any and all claims and disputes arising under or relating to Ionic Lodge #31 MC Raffle drawing. Any dispute, controversy or claim relating to Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle drawing, including but not limited to the interpretation thereof, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be referred to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, which shall be the sole and exclusive forum for resolution and settlement of any dispute, controversy or claim between the parties. Any and all legal action, suit, arbitration, or other proceeding with respect to Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle drawing will be resolved individually, without respect to any form of class or representative action.
16. Drawing Results: For Ionic Lodge #31 Motorcycle Raffle drawing results go to www.ionic31.org/motorcycleraffle.
17. Prize Representations: Sponsor and/or its agents make no representations as to condition, warranties, or fitness for a particular use of a Grand-Prize. For vehicle prizes, no representations as to originality, mileage, or compliance with safety or emissions laws or regulations are made and Sponsor and/or its agents reserves all discretion with respect to any option or feature not expressly stated in these rules. Grand-Prize Winner agrees to accept the Grand-Prize "As-Is", "Where-Is"
18. Not Endorsed By: The promotion is not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated with any social media agencies we deal with, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit, Instagram, Snap Chat, Pinterest, Twitter, Quora, Linked-In and others.